1. I love to read. I always have and always will find time for reading. I must admit following, reading and commenting on blogs has cut into this time. I like to read fiction mostly although I also like biographies especially sports ones. I love reading to kids at school and right now I am reading my all time favorite book to the kids. (Kavik the Wolf Dog by Walt Morey)
2. I am a rather shy person. I don't make small talk easily at all whereas my husband lives to make small talk with strangers. I prefer to be around people I know for my comfort level but I do like meeting people. I have had to come out of my shell as a teacher dealing with parents and various situations.
3. I get upset when people complain about their parents as I feel they are lucky to still have them.
4. Riding in a hot air balloon and bungee jumping are on my bucket list.
5. The two places I most want to visit are Ireland and Alaska.
6. I prefer northern climates to southern any time and have no desire to go on a tropical cruise. If I was on a cruise ship it would be headed to Alaska.
7. Am I on 7 already? This was easy. I think part of the reason I like blogging is because I love to get mail. Comments are like mail right? I write letters every week to a few elderly people who I figure also love to get mail. When I was a young teen my father gave me a key to our mailbox at the post office and it was one of the best presents I ever got. For awhile I checked the box several times a day. One thing I liked about the present was how well my father knew me.
As far as tagging 15 people I am going to tag Darlene at My First 5K because she isn't running and it can be hard to know what to blog about when you aren't running. But anyone else who hasn't done this an wants to, please do!