2. I will be watching the marathon! I will be there to cheer Emily on of course but if I recognize you I promise to cheer for you too. Heck I will be cheering for everyone! I hope to meet up with at least a few of you.
3. It may be two weeks to Boston but it is one week to my half marathon! This is a new race for me, supposedly flat, close by and T is running it with me. My training has gone fairly well and I am feeling ready! Bring it on.
The school day is over and we are raring to get going!
4. Today was the first run of my running team or whatever you want to call it. One person will probably not be doing it and one was home sick but three women showed up ready to run. We did 2 1/2 miles and everyone declared themselves ready to come back for more. That was my main goal. They are finding other races too. It was fun to run with co workers and to run in a place I rarely run. I really don't love running in the town I teach in. I'm not sure why. Maybe I just like to separate my home and school life a bit. When everyone was back at school I continued to get my own workout in. This is the part I am going to have to figure out. Today I ran for about another 35 minutes and called it good.
Time for a walk break
5. I am now in the fifth season of Lost. It is the first season that I had not seen any of. It is a bit bizarre and not my favorite season but I am still hooked. I will watch all 6 seasons to the end if only to find out how they decide to end the series. I am reading Blood Money by Greg Iles. I like some of his books more than others. I am unsure how I feel about this one yet.
6. In the bad news department we are supposed to get one more huge snowstorm tonight and tomorrow. In no shape or form do I welcome this but if we at least don't have a snow day I can survive it. It will definitely wreck my early summer plans if we lose yet another day of our vacation. I am ready to run in capris (not being greedy and asking to run in shorts) and two layers instead of 3. I would like to leave my gloves and hat at home and not have the temperature be the first thing I check when I am getting ready for a run. We have a decent amount of bare ground now even in my town and I would like to keep it that way.