Some of these goals are going to look very familiar if you read my 2010 goal review.
1. Stay uninjured and run smart!
2. Cross train especially in warmer weather. Don't forget what a friend the bike was to you when your feet failed you!
3. Improve 5K and 10K time throughout the year.
4. Race one race a month. At the same time don't race too many races.
5. Run in some new races.
6. Run/race in a new state.
7. Race in a marathon.
8. Run in at least two half marathons.
9. Race with family members.
10. Place in age group.
11. Be in top half of field.
12. Have one overall PR in any distance.
13. Race near the ocean.
14. Race with some bloggy buddies, old and new!
15. Secret goal- find a duathlon and race in it! Tell no one as when they see you show up on a mountain bike looking not one bit like a bike racer they may not let you enter! Be prepared to come in last.