- Improve 5K/10K time - This is a throughout the year thing, not an overall PR. I improved my 5K for the year 3 times and 10 K once.
- Run in some new races- MET THIS ONE BIGTIME AND HAD A BLAST DOING IT Half at the Hamptons, (Photo to the left) Middlebury Maple Run (also a half marathon), Champlain Classic 15K - a new distance, Sunshine Run, Capital City Stampede, Run for Roses (won Mother/Daughter division),Summer Round Up Trail 12K, Silks and Satins, Dare 5K
- Run in a marathon and PR - Injured - DNS
- Race in a new state - Maryland and Colorado (photo to left taken by K at Happy Trails!)
- Get name in Burlington Free Press or New England Runner -Spring Fling - BFP
- Race with family members- First Run - husband, Vermont City Marathon - both kids, Run for Roses - EMily, Stowe 8 Miler - EMily
(Run for Roses in Maryland - I'm in pink shirt and white cap. Emily is ahead somewhere helping us
win our division!)
- Place in age group- 2/5 Polar Cap, 1/2 Spring Fling, 3/22 Sunshine Run, 3/29 Run for Roses
- Keep a race blog - Oh yes. This was going to be just a race blog but I have more to blog about than I thought I did. And thanks for reading and especially for commenting!
- PR in a half marathon- No I did not! But I entered 3 and do love the distance!
- Have one overall PR at any distance for the year - only in new distance - the 15K and 12K so I will call this half met.
- Be in top half of field - This happened 6 times.
- Race once a month at least - This was totally happening until my injury.
- Race in 22 races overall - Same as above. Maybe this is why I got injured??? I do love to race.
- Pick up my speed while training - I would say no for most of the time.
So that is it. Now I need to think about my new goals. Happy running for the rest of 2010!