1. Easy - my family. My husband, daughter and son mean the world to me.
2. Running and racing - what did I used to do to get the rush I get from racing?
3. Reading - I have been a voracious reader all of my life. People ask me how I find the time to read. My question is how can you not?
4. Coffee - Bring on the flavored coffee and make sure it is piping hot!
5. A job I like as a third grade teacher. No plans to retire anytime soon.
6. The four seasons - I love living in a state with 4 seasons. I love them all and enjoy the changes - more of a chance to shop and own more clothes!
7. Which brings me to shopping - yes I love to shop!
8. My cats - I have 3 yellow kitties - all of whom are lap cats and just adorable!
9. Traveling - even if it is a short road trip with family or friends.
10. Can I say my family again? None of it means anything without them!
11. I must add EATING! As I stopped to go get a snack I wondered how I missed this the first time around! Vanilla and pumpkin are current favorite flavors..........chocolate always!
Now I need to pass this on to 10 people. I am just getting started with blogging and I don't know if I can do this. Let's give it a try though. I very well may tag someone who has already done this. Sorry if I do!
Molly at I'm A Sleeper Baker.
Jocelyn at Running With High Heels On.
Christina at Lazy Bones Running.
Jess at 21 Days.
Eliza at Eliza on the Run.
Tara at Colorado Runner.
Trisha at Endurance Isn't Only Physical.
Jill at Run With Jill.
Darlene at My First 5K blog.