I wasn't able to run today because of meetings :( (They won't go on my happy list!). Yesterday I had another good workout on the treadmill but not too much to say about it so it is a good thing that.........................
Anne at Asthma and the Gift of Running tagged me to list 10 things that make me happy! Be sure to stop by her blog if you haven't already.
1. Always my family!
2. Sitting by the warm wood stove on a cold winter day!
3. Sitting by the warm wood stove blogging to my new running friends!
4. Sitting by the warm wood stove reading a good book!
Okay I'll get past the warm wood stove.
5. Anticipation - of a good time with friends, of seeing family, of a race, of a weekend.....
6. Running in a light snowstorm when it is not too cold is the BEST!
7. Having the lights on at night watching the snow drifting down.
8. My name in the paper from an age group award in a race on the SPORTS PAGE!
9. When someone tells me I look thin!
10. Fitting comfortably into pants that haven't fit me for awhile.
If you haven't blogged about 10 happy things and you are reading this post, consider yourself tagged!