Saturday, January 2, 2010

One more run with my daughter


Another snowy day in Lincoln, another run with the YakTrax and Emily! I waited for her to finish her two hour spin class before we set out. By that time the snow was falling pretty steadily. It was a decent temperature out, better than my usual early morning jaunts. We ran the same route as Christmas Day, through Lincoln to the bottom of Page Hill and back. Emily wondered if I got sick of my route but changes involve major hills so no I don't get sick of my route. She also worried about me running on the main road. (This from the girl who lives and runs in DC). I enjoyed our run and will miss her company when she returns (hopefully tomorrow) to DC.

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

What a great photo and a treasure to be able to run wiht your daughter!! Thank you for stopping in on my Blog. I am VERY VERY excited to share the road with those I love this year. Crossing a finish line hand in hand with a friend or family member will be such a TREAT..