1. I lived for a year in Northern Quebec in a town called Chibougamau. At that time the closest town was 150 miles south and I got isolation pay added to my salary. I LOVED it there.
2. When I was born I weighed 3 pounds and that was way more shocking when I was a baby. Since then I have had no trouble putting on weight!
3. I am teaching in the same school my mother taught in, I attended and my husband attended although we were not there at the same time. But he did have my mother as a teacher! This actually means a lot to me because my mother died long before I got married yet she knew (and liked) my husband.
4. I love desserts especially sweet frosting heaped on cakes!
5. I have never gone a day in my life as an adult without reading for pleasure.
6. I had to have my gall bladder out when I was in my early 40s and it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. (began exercising and losing weight - major life change)
7. I love the ocean. Even though I don't live in a state that borders the ocean I can get there in less than 4 hours. Running by the ocean trumps all other runs for me.
Well, that was rather fun to do. Now I will send this on to 7 other beautiful bloggers. Sorry if I tag you and you have already done this post! Have a great weekend and happy running.
I will send this on to:
Suzy at Running on my Time.
Manderez at Road to a New Life.
Alicia at Alicia Runs.
Beth at Beth's Half Marathon Adventure.
Johann at Run Tall Walk Tall.
Robin at Running Circles Around the Sun.
ESH at Sweat Once a Day.