- my swimming bag from my swim this morning
- my wet bag for my wet swim things
- my bag of clothes etc. I left at school yesterday as it was too much to carry on the bike
- my bag of clothes for biking today after going to the dentist
- my school bag
- my bag full of misc. stuff I might need
- my library bag since I needed to return and of course get new books
2. If you want to become a faster
runner biker bike with someone faster than you. I biked with my speedy friend today and although I was closer to her on my road bike she still killed me on the hills. But I worked hard to keep up or not be too far behind and it was a GREAT ride. I had my best pace of the year even though it was quite hilly. We went 20 miles which was a great thing to do after a dentist appointment. But I did like that both the dental hygienist and my dentist seemed to be very interested in my whole triathlon pursuit. Trouble is now more people know about it. I had carried in my bag of biking clothes so I could change there and the hygienist commented that she thought I was a runner. Well yes and guess what? I am also a biker and a swimmer - sort of! Turns out she is a swimmer and had a lot of admiration for my attempt to complete a triathlon. She had lots of good questions only some of which I knew the answers to.
3. Guess what came in the mail last week while I was on vacation? My wet suit. At least I think that is what it is as I haven't opened it. Opening it makes it all more real and the whole wet suit thing is the worst of all the things I dread/obsess/dream about. I should try it on but that's not going to happen anytime soon.
And look.......there is another package that has something to do with this upcoming triathlon. Who knew it was going to require more stuff that cost money. I guess there is no backing out now as I hate throwing good money away.
4. Yeah, I figured there might be more than 3. This weekend I have a half marathon that I've been kind of ignoring in my mind other than thinking it was going to interfere with my biking. I think I may have overdone it this spring/early summer with 3 half marathons close together while also getting ready for a tri.