When I am on the TM I am slower than usual too. It is what feels right for now.
I hope to be outside running soon.
My swims went well. I managed to do 4 miles this week which is amazing to me. I went to the Edge complete with hot tub twice and the crowded local pool twice although I get there early enough to have a good spot. I was getting a little tired of all the swimming so I am glad I can put some running in now.
And I took my bike to my bike shop for a tune up so soon I will be ready for that. Although I may be ready but the weather here is not. Snow and cold, snow and cold! Where is spring?
On a non exercise note are you an electronic book reader or an old fashioned book reader? I love my electronics when it comes to my Iphone, lap top, Garmin, I pod etc. But I really love books. I was thinking about it today when I was using the hot tub. I wouldn't want to bring my Kindle into the hot tub. I do have a Kindle but I use it mostly for traveling.
There are many things I live about real books:
- I like the covers. I often judge a book by it's cover and that is hard to do with a Kindle.
- I like to see what other people are reading.
- I like to look at my books all colorful and pretty in a bookcase.
- I like to share my books.
- I like to have a stack to choose from next to my bed. I like to LOOK through the stack.
- I like to easily look back in a book to see what I read when I was tired and can't seem to remember.
- I love to sort my books and go through them to see what I want to reread.
- I like to give books away when I am through with them.
I am sure there is more but these are some of the things that come to mind quickly. I just took my brother 2 huge bags of books and he was beyond thrilled!
Which do you prefer?