- I love swimming! Love it! And right now as I continue to only swim that is a very good thing. I find myself really looking forward to my swims lately.
- My ankle/foot/leg is feeling better but I am still not going to run. I don't have the flexibility yet and would rather overdo the wait this time. I don't know how long I can hold off. Last weekend was gorgeous and I thought I would get my bike out this weekend but lots of snow and very cold so no thank you.
- It's hard to blog when you are only swimming.
- This is going to be the first year I haven't done a St. Patrick's Day race.....maybe since I started running. I have done St. Patrick Day races in Vermont (many), New Hampshire ( a couple) and DC.
- I am not sure I am going to get a race in in March and I always like to do a race a month. I am trying to tell myself no big deal.
- My half marathon in a month is bothering me. I was hoping I could at least run/walk it but now I'm not so sure.
- It's hard to keep the weight off when you're not running.
- It's especially hard to keep the weight off when you keep eating just a couple more jelly beans. Note to self: don't buy jelly beans.
- I don't have to work today so I'm heading back up to Burlington to swim and use the hot tub again and wildly looking forward to it.
- I'm also going out to lunch with friends.
- We also may do a brewery tour. Isn't that what all teachers do with a day off?
- I also might get some new fun colored pants that I see everyone wearing.
- I may buy some running clothes. Necessary thing to do when you're not running, right?
- If you're running a St. Patrick's Day Race enjoy it!
Last year with one of my favorite racing partners (notice
I said one of Emily, not my favorite)
In DC a couple of years ago