- First slight more pondering over my half.......My long runs have been abysmally slow............so my half was actually rocket fast! Plus it gives me something to improve in my next 3 halves this spring - hopefully - maybe ?
- I ate way too much for the past few days including a whoopie pie or two. Most of these came home to my husband and son.
- Getting away is good but coming home is even better.
- When I was running I spent time reading the names of houses. I have never named my house but I guess you name vacation houses as you do boats. My favorite was "Someday" Happened. It also happens to be right on the cliff I want my house on.
- I bought stuff for everyone in my family. My son made out the best. I will post pictures later......the shopping edition for those of you who care. Those who don't just scroll on by!
- I am exhausted. Even a short vacation is tiring.
This is the ocean coming in across the beach.
One of the many things that fascinates me about the
winter ocean. Below - it makes a thin ice
covering you need to cross.
- I had one more splendid run and of course I took some pictures. The best part of my trip was the running, hands down.
I was trying not to get the sun. Oh well.
Can you say ostentatious?
Yesterday completely hard packed sand....today this.
Lots more ice today.
Kate, I am not worthy of following you as I didn't
even want to go across this simple bridge.
And more ice.
- Tomorrow I will give my foot a break and swim. I am really looking forward to it. Yes, I am. Really.