I got the honest scrap award from Jill at Running to Sanity. I love her blog. Check out her header. It is a great picture and one of my favorite headers. I need to answer the following 10 questions to accept the award.
1. Best Meal Ever: This is a tough one (as they all are) as I have eaten a lot of good meals in my lifetime. I am going to go with a restaurant meal and unfortunately it is a restaurant that has closed. I am not a big meat eater but I love a good teriyaki steak. Sirloin Saloon had the best along with excellent bread, a salad bar to die for and wonderful wonderful moose pie for dessert. Any favorite meal of mine includes dessert.
2. Best Sleep Ever: The first night my "baby" slept through the night. When they do this you can forgive them anything.
3. Best Cup of Coffee: I love Green Mountain Coffee and not just because I am from the Green Mountain State. They have so many good flavors including Mocha Nut and Caramel Creme. How can you not want those?
4. Best Romantic Moment: Our honeymoon 25 years later. Actually a 25 year anniversary trip but my husband insisted on calling it our honeymoon!
5. Best Childhood Memory: Dancing on my father's feet as he sang along to the music.
6. Best Moment of Your Life: How about moments: marrying, having children, completing a marathon
7. Best Moment of Revenge: No clue
8. Best Thing Someone Has Done For You: Supported me through new eating and exercising and complete life changes
9. Best Thing You Have Done For Someone Else: I am not sure about this one. A little thing I do is send letters and cards to some people who don't get out much. I like writing letters and I know they like getting mail.
10. Best Life Changing Moment: Having my gall bladder out and knowing it was because of my own choices I had been making. Then turning things around completely. And getting the support I needed from my husband and family to do this.
If you haven't done this consider yourself tagged. It is harder than you think!
1 day ago