- Last weekend was wood fire weather.
- This weekend was above 90 and humid.
- Lots of thunderstorms in the weather predictions.
This is where I start some of my bike rides from.
Lake Dunmore once again
Taking a break.
- A bike ride on Saturday before the storms. 32 miles. A great route to repeat more than once this summer.
- A purchase of an individual state park pass so I can visit any state park this summer as many times as I want. And I am very anal so will go at least 9 times to get my money's worth.
- Visited Branberry Beach on Saturday while on my bike ride. Just a short rest, snack and bathroom break.
- Worked on report cards at school for 5 hours. Bleeck!
- Too tired to cook supper. My husband had popcorn for supper! I snacked.
- A hot sweaty humid 8 mile run Sunday morning that felt like 18. A reminder to carry water. Thankfully I stopped and got water at the local church.
- Lots of front porch sitting with a book in the cool breeze.
- Thunderstorms roll in and are intense.
- A wonderful barbecue at home with both Emily and Jameson.
- If you went to my classroom this weekend you would see the statue below. One of my students roller bladed to school with it on Friday. I would have loved to have seen that. He couldn't carry it home so it is still there. Every time I see it I startle as it is the size of a kid.
Just envision a 10 year old boy roller blading down the street with
this in his arms.