2. I've been at the gym a lot this week running on the boring old treadmill. I did a speed workout on Tuesday which I hated but I managed. I actually got a run outside in on Monday due to a day off to attend a funeral of an elderly neighbor. My friend,T, was also going to the funeral so we ran together. We went on a different route to avoid traffic (those of you in a city would laugh at our traffic but our roads don't always have good shoulders) so we did more hills than usual! So one run outside and two in but it doesn't matter because on Friday I leave right after work...........for.................the Outer Banks where I will get my fill of ocean running, beach running, outside running, time to run so therefore relaxed running!!!
And I am going to the Outer Banks because next week I am on spring break!!!!!!
3. I'm trying to narrow down what fall marathon (1) I want to do. Next week on vacation I will be reading marathon reviews on Marathonguide like it is my job. Meanwhile I thought I could ask my bloggy buddies if they had recommendations to do or not do any of the ones I am considering. At this point I have five in mind.
- Smuttynose Hampton Rockfest
- Mt. Desert Island Marathon
- ING Hartford Marathon
- Amica Marathon (Newport, RI)
- Rochester Marathon
I had been leaning toward the Hampton or Hartford one. Any help out there?