1. Which will I reach first? 100 followers (I have 87) or my 100th post (I've done 72.) I'm looking forward to both!
2. Was I really only at work 4 days this week? It felt like many more. Being on vacation and then going to Boston before going back to work made this week very hectic! It is always hard coming back from a vacation but having that one extra day - though wonderful in all ways - made getting back to work harder than usual. Everyone else had already adjusted and was quickly back in the swing of things. But it was worth it to go to Boston and cheer Em on!
3. Lulumon just opened up a studio in Burlington and I had to support it so they will eventually open a store! I added my name to the email list to be notified of new offerings. Dangerous!
4. After a wonderful, magnificent, awesome, amazing week of running in the Outer Banks I did all my workouts on the treadmill this week! :( :( :(
5. Can't wait for my half marathon on Sunday!
9 hours ago