8 hours ago
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Good News /Bad News
1. Monday I got to run 6 miles outside early before an appointment. / It was freezing again. I am going to start doing some major whining soon.
I love running outside early in the morning. If I could go into work after working out.....say around 9 every morning I would be a happy woman!
2. I got into the VCM 2 person relay and can't wait to run it!/It's not until the end of May.
But I have a different half marathon in less than two weeks. There will be a lot of fan support at the VCM though and there is nothing like a "home town" race.
3. A colleague told me I looked skinny this morning./ No bad news here.
4. I had a good workout on the treadmill today./It was on the treadmill.
Truthfully I do think it is good for me to get on the treadmill as I can't cheat on my pace.
I am reading a good book./It is written for middle school students.
One of my students recommended this book to me and he is so excited that I am reading it. I have to give him an update each day as to where I am. He thinks I am the speed reader of the century and is doing wonders for my ego.
6. I just got a box of books from Amazon./Who has time for books with all these blogs to read?
Really I always find time to read. But I am reading less these days. I am most excited for Chris Bohjalian's new book.
7. Vacation is in 8 work days./ Vacation is in 8 work days.
I need it to be in 3 not 8 but 8 is better than 13 or 18 or.........
What is your good news/bad news?