2. I have organized all of my pictures in Iphoto. It is a little embarrassing how much I enjoyed doing this. It was a little obsessive. I thought it would take me months and it took just a few days. My computer's clock is screwed up so they are not chronological but they are organized into events rather well if I do say so myself. I threw out well over 1000 pictures.
3. I am looking forward to the Oscars tonight if I can stay awake. I have seen a lot of the films up for best picture which is unusual. I have two favorites. Argo and Silver Linings Playbook
4. This is the sunrise which is pretty but I am taking this from my hotel room rather than as I am running along the beach beside it. Somehow it was not quite the same.
6. I seem to be looking at lots of race sites and thinking about future races. There is a half in Maine in the middle of July that is very appealing to me. But the idea of Maine traffic in the summer is not appealing. There is a tri the same weekend (different day) that I wanted to do last year but then couldn't because of my wrist. The tri is closer and cheaper but I really like the looks of the half. I have quite a few tris lined up in my plans so if I don't do this one I can save it for another year. The most appealing part of it may be that the swim is only 1/4 mile! And the Shipyard Half has the best medal!!
7. Back to work tomorrow. Ugh. Within an hour I will be overwhelmed with stuff to do and it will be like we didn't have a vacation. It was good while it lasted.