Saturday, December 29, 2012

What was in your stocking?

I got a lot of biking items. Do you think my friends and family know where my passion is?
Look at these fun bookmarks I got!  

An ornament made from a bike chain.

A Triathlete issue!

A light for my bike!

A video for my training time.  

A new lunch bag.

Another book about this biking family.

Oops, non biking but needs to be included.  This is a
2013 calendar and look who has  a page in it!



An address stamp!  

I bought this with a gift certificate.  Can't hurt and
it may help.

I got two of these but that's just fine. I can make one into
a key chain or necklace or whatever!

What did you get that rocks your world?

13 comments:

christa said...

I love that stamp. I got a medals hanger, compression socks, a headband, now if I just felt good enough to run. I also got a beautiful pandora bracelet.

Char said...

Your family LOVES you. Great gifts! I bet they're glad you've taken up another sport to give them more scope for present shopping.

Char said...

PS - I hate to tell you that it took me less than 5 minutes to find your address on the internet. You're lucky I live in Australia and have no desire to travel thousands of kilometres to do a little Criminal Minds style murder.

Anonymous said...

There was beer in my stocking. Surprised? I didn't think so...

Kate Geisen said...

I love Joe Kurmaskie's books! I have that one, too. It's amazing to imagine riding that far, let alone towing your kids behind you.

I have Total Immersion, too. My triathlete/swimmer friends say great things about it. Did you get the version that has the DVD copy? That comes pretty recommended. I didn't...oops. Oh, well, it won't help me much sitting on my bookshelf while I avoid the pool, anyway.

I love your ornaments, too. Your friends and family DEFINITELY know you. :)

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman said...

I love those bookmarks!!

Ransick said...

You got some really cool gifts! Your family put some effort into getting you meaningful gifts. I got a new Keurig coffee maker and a new terrible towel plus some odds and ends.

Liz said...

Ha ha - I can't believe how many bike-related presents you got - fantastic!

Countrywoman said...

That was very thoughtful of them

Average Woman Runner said...

Very nice! I got a bike light too, rechargeable!

Ana-Maria RunTriLive said...

Best gifts! Happy New Year!

Kandi said...

What cool stocking stuffers! You guys must have big stockings in Vermont. I didn't even get a stocking this year but I'm ok with that. My parents gifted us kayaks this year! (well, we paid a little bit on them too). Can't wait 'til spring to try them out!

Lindsay said...

These are all awesome stocking stuffers!!