Thanks to Molly at I'm a Sleeper Baker and Darlene at My First 5K Blog for the Versatile Blogger award.
I'm supposed to list seven things about myself, and pass it onto 15 new blog friends. So let's see if I can think of 7 things I haven't already told. I won't promise I'm not repeating myself.
1. I eat most of my calories in the latter part of the day. I know you are not supposed to do it this way but it works for me. Don't worry, I am NOT skipping any meals!
2. I am a cat person. I am not just a cat person but a yellow cat person. All of our most recent cats bar one sweetie that J picked out have all been yellow. Maybe I am turning into my aunts who always named their cats the same thing. No problem remembering the name then.
3. I am a big Crosby Stills Nash and Young fan. I like all four of them, the main 3 or just Crosby and Nash. I have seen them quite a few times several in Saratoga. When I was very young I saw them at Boston Garden. I like David Crosby the best. I am fascinated by a person who can change so drastically for the better. I have read a few biographies on this band. I always like to know where the ideas for songs come from. I am going to miss their Saratoga concert this year because it is the night before my 100 on 100 relay. This year they are playing there with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. The things we give up for racing.
4. If I had to pick a favorite food it would probably be bagels. Love them!
5. I only weighed 3 pounds when I was born and that was many many years ago. I am lucky to be here! My own babies were 8 and 10 pounds plus.
6. I was a walk racer before I ran. When I walked I actually won some races. I started running because there were so few walking races and I didn't like fun walks. I am too competitive. The very first time I ran was in a 4 mile race. I decided on the spur of the moment to run since it was a fun walk and "didn't count." I won 3rd place in my age group! I was hooked.
7. I much prefer colder climates over hot. I used to go north to Northern Quebec over my February vacations when everyone else was going south. I haven't changed much and the only cruise that appeals to me is an Alaskan cruise.
Okay now to pick 15 blogs. Here goes. I will do the best I can at picking some new ones.
Well I got to 10 and I need to go watch GA the only tv show I watch. Five more bloggers who want to do this please go for it. I would love to know more about you. I have some followers I have never heard from. It would be great if you would do it and leave me a comment so I can get to your blogs!