Look at that guilty face!
2. I feel like I am quite good at combining errands and making those errands into a combo that adds in fun things. For instance on Monday I headed to the city to get groceries. Before I got groceries I:
- went to the new frozen yogurt place to give it my stamp of approval
- visited Jaxon and took him for a walk
- went to the pedestrian mall and found the perfect gift for a friend
- went to the water front with a cup of coffee and a book to enjoy the fantastic weather
It was a very relaxing day!
3. I have been doing doubles all week since I am going away for a long weekend. I plan to do nothing Saturday or Sunday except lots of walking as a tourist and maybe some kayaking. But no running, biking or swimming. Wednesday following my awesome OWS I headed back to the pool bright and early. I practiced some of my new anti fogging tips for goggles and it was sweet! Why did I never ask this question before? I assumed goggles fogged inside in the pool area (like glasses) due to the humidity and it was just something you dealt with. No idea it was so easy to fix. I don't know how efficient I was this morning but I surely could see! Then after a hair cut I hopped on my bike and went on one of my favorite bike rides. I extended it a bit and made into a 25 mile ride. Last time I did this ride I was on my faster bike and hit 15.4 for speed and was oh so pleased. Today I averaged 14 and was very pleased also. I was on my hybrid, wearing my splint and haven't been back biking that long. It was the first day I tried for some speed. I did flag in the last part of the ride for sure and I was whipped when I was done. Yeah, at 25 miles. I checked my time at 15 since that was the distance for my "first tri" and I was 1 hour and not quite 3 minutes. My hope for when I really do it is 1 hour so I was pleased with this. I know the last time I rode this "time trial" route I was just under 1 hour but today I was oh so thrilled with the bit over.