Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Loving Fall

This fall is the most spectacular in quite some time.  I took a short run and ride where I can hardly call it aerobic because I stopped so much for pictures.  I took over 130 pictures!  It is absolutely my favorite time of year.  The main problem is it's way too short.  I also got up to the Islands where the foliage isn't at the beauty it is around here yet, it was still an amazing day.  I've gotten a couple of great rides in after school too although that is getting harder and harder.  I may do a race this weekend although I seem to be putting off registering. The weather sounds like it's going to change so maybe it wouldn't take away from my biking.  I'm still happily going to my strength class once a week and managing to do some on my own at least one more day. It isn't much but it's way more than what I was doing. So not much to say here but I'll throw in  a few of my many pictures. Enjoy our beauty!






12 comments:

EB said...

There is nothing quite like New England in the fall. It's the thing I miss most not living there anymore. Beautiful pictures. Enjoy it!! :)

Jill said...

Stunning!
Always my favorite season also. Just hate that evil white stuff that comes after *sigh*.

Kate Geisen said...

Your fall is way more advanced than ours. We've got a few fallen brown leaves. Not much color so far. Hopefully that's coming. Seems like the last few years we've had about 5 min. of fall between HOT summer and COLD winter...no transition.

Char said...

All those beautiful changing leaves - I can see why it was so hard to put your camera away. You have spectacular scenery at this time of year.

Teamarcia said...

I DREAM of a Vermont fall! It's my fave as well. We've been blessed with a stellar September here but the leaves seem to be changing early. More yellow this year than red. At least so far. We typically peak here the 3rd week of Oct. It'll be earlier this year. Glad you're enjoying!

Black Knight said...

Beautiful pics. Here fall is a wonderful season too. Good weather and warm again. The right time for good workouts and races.

Liz said...

Beautiful. I just started noticing brown leaves on the ground here this morning...

Johann said...

Lovely fall photos! Beautiful colors! We are in spring now but it is still very dry here in Johannesburg.

Amy said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! It's my favorite season, too, and yes, it does go by way to fast...but at least we know we have to savor it for the short time it's here, especially those glorious, crisp, sunny fall days - the best!

Fran said...

Beautiful pics! Fall is my favorite season too.

Half Crazed Runner said...

Great pics! I love Fall - it's my favorite season - and the absolute best running weather!

Giorgio said...

Absolutely stunning!
I love Fall too. Thanks for sharing the pictures. The first one is really beautiful.