- I love the Christmas season but it is a hectic time for sure. I am trying to do some Christmas projects and still work and still work out and it is tricky! I went to the gym today not wanting to be there even one little bit. I gave myself permission to take an early walk break and keep my speed lower than I have been lately. Once I started though I could see it was going to be okay. I was able to do my workout as usual with no problem. Maybe it was knowing I had "permission" to change it up but it went off without a hitch. I'm still reading - Forward Momentum is Your Friend. It is a great book! I love the author's sense of humor and his relationship with his boys.
- This weekend I ran a 10 miler and a 6 miler. That is the most miles I have done in a weekend in quite some time. T and I caught up on a lot of happenings in each others' lives. The weather was a little cold but bearable. Life is good.
- Saturday my husband and I went up back and got our tree. It was rather tall (not trimmed) so we used the top. Every year I think our tree is the best one yet and that still goes for this year. Amazing how that happens.
- Yesterday the hubby and I went shopping together. He is a speed shopper so I didn't get too much done but I found one gift I really liked. Problem is when I got home I dropped the bag and it broke. It was completely my fault and I was rather upset with myself. But a friend went back to the store and got me another one. It was not an expensive item but it was still a careless thing to do.
- This morning when I checked my email I saw that Marathon Guide had charged my credit card. At first I thought??? but as I went on reading I saw that it meant I GOT INTO THE CHERRY BLOSSOM 10 MILER! Emily got in too!!! I can't wait!
- Also thanks everyone for the kind words and advice on OWS. See, now I even know what the initials are for. Tomorrow I swim again and I'm sure it will be better than last week.
16 hours ago