1. I am thankful for my family: my sweet husband and wonderful children. They all make my life richer in so many ways.
2. I am thankful for my parents. I didn't have them nearly as long as I would have liked but I always felt loved and special.
3. I am thankful for the beautiful state I live in. I love Vermont in all it's seasons. Whenever I return from a trip away I know I live in the best place for me.
4. I am thankful for a job I enjoy, that is never boring and that keeps me challenged on an ongoing basis. I love the children I work with and my team is the best. I work with many wonderful people.
5. I am thankful for the joy exercising brings me. I can't imagine a sedentary life.
6. I am thankful for races. They are the frosting on my exercise cake.
7. I am thankful for injuries that have allowed me to discover yet new ways to exercise that I love. Last year I began to fall in love with biking again. This fall I am discovering that I like swimming. That is the surprise of the decade for sure.
8. I am thankful for authors who write good books to keep me entertained and to continue to help me learn new things.
9. I am thankful for my cats who are constantly entertaining and affectionate. Although as I write this one of our cats is missing. Can you lose an indoor cat?
10. Last, I am thankful for all the bloggers who support me by giving me advice, commenting on my posts and giving me much to think about in the exercise world through thoughtful and entertaining posts!