1. Location: trail, road or indoors
I am definitely a road person although many of my roads are dirt. Is that like a hybrid? I like bike paths too but I'm not a trails in the woods runner.
2. Time of day: morning, noon or evening.
I prefer morning but work and life interfere and it is often evening.
This was taken the other day and it was around 5 PM.
3. Weather: mild or hot?
I prefer mild although really I most prefer crisp cool fall days. I would never never say hot.
4. Fuel: before, after or sometimes during.
I prefer after.
5. Accessories: music, watch or more? I love my music when I am on the treadmill. In fact it is a necessity. Generally outdoors I listen to podcasts when I run. When I am near the ocean I listen to the ocean. I like a watch if I am not running on a route that I know the mileage of. I am rather anal about this. I need my phone to take pictures. The other day my phone died in the middle of my run and I changed my route! I wanted to wait until I could take pictures on the route I had planned. I am still stewing over the missed pictures of the route I did take!
I have been running after my chiro appts. (for my knee)
and really enjoying the new places.
6. Rewards: food, wine or??
That's a tough one. I have no regular reward. There is certainly no place to get anything near my home. The other day after my run I did go to a favorite place to get sandwiches for dinner and while there got a Monument Farms chocolate milk which is often a reward especially while biking.
This is after the same chiro appointment and it was
an easy run that was delightful.
7. Type of runs: long, intervals, hill repeats, tempo, progression or recovery/easy.
I am the easy run lover for sure. I like long runs too but most of my runs are easy ones.
Feel free to do this or let me know in the comments some of your preferences.
Today I am happy to say I am heading out for a bike ride. It is finally going to warm up. Yesterday was freezing and I wore multiple layers while running and still froze!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.