I don't have much to say again so here goes..............
1. Loving that my brother has had his surgery and it went very well. He is recovering nicely and is beyond relieved that he survived it. Best Christmas present ever.
2. Anticipating Christmas. I love Christmas but this year it will be bittersweet with Emily on the other side of the country.
3. Relieved - that the winter storm is over. We got a lot of snow and had 3 snow days - unheard of. A great deal of time was spent without electricity which took away some of the fun. But it was a true winter wonderland for over a week. Generally the snow sticks to the trees for a day but this year it stayed and stayed. Of course that didn't help the electricity problem but it was certainly gorgeous.
4. Reading - Jodi Picoult's new book - leaving time. So far I am liking it.
5. Watching Scandal. Totally hooked.
6. Beginning my half marathon training. I got in by lottery to the NYC half marathon. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I did my first speed workout today so I'm on my way!
7. Excited that I also am signed up for a June half marathon I did last year. The one I did in Rye, NH which was a gorgeous and fairly flat course. I loved it. It's full now much sooner than last year.
8. Loving - how easy this format is.
2 days ago