1. I am skipping swimming as I write this. Not like me but I think I needed a lazy morning. Three mornings in a row of getting up for an early run apparently is enough.
2. We have our second field trip this week. Smart, smart, smart whoever planned that for the last full week of school. There is lots to visit when you study the Revolutionary War and we took full advantage. Monday we went to Fort Ticonderoga in New York. Today we go to the Maritime Museum which is nearby and will see lots of great stuff including the Philadelphia gunboat and the Lois McClure schooner. It's raining but until today we have been very lucky with the weather. There is still so much to do before the end of the year. (As a teacher - busy work) Ugh.
3. I missed my bike ride yesterday because of the rain. Ugh. Hope to get it in later. But that may not happen. Trying to be relaxed about missing workouts.
4. I always carry my phone or camera when I run. Except Tuesday. When a deer ran in front of me and stopped and looked at me. Of course it did.
5. I leave for Alaska in two weeks. It is the number one place on my bucket list and I am going there! I cannot wait. I won't get much biking in but I plan to run when I can and maybe swim a little???? Guessing not many laps. But it's all good!
10 hours ago