Monday, July 27, 2015

Eugene VS Vermont






















Eugene and Vermont are both alike and different. While I did some hiking and walking this week I thought about how. 

Eugene has crossing signals that talk. Vermont does not. 


Eugene has brown grass. Vermont lives up to it's name with very green grass. 




Eugene has Ninkasi. While Vermont had many awesome breweries it does not have Ninkasi. 



Eugene has a beautiful bike path system. It's near a river. Vermont's nicest one is near a lake. 

 Eugene is a bit stuck in the 60s. Vermont is not IMO. I


Eugene has a large homeless population. Vermont is way too cold for year round outside living. 

Eugene has wonderful hiking trails as does Vermont. 

And sadly, Eugene has my daughter. Vermont no longer does. Thank goodness for visits. 

4 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

Looks like a fantastic trip. You know how jealous I am!

Char said...

If only it wasn't illegal and immoral to make our children wear one of those collars that only allows the wearer within a certain area pre-determined by their 'owners' ie parents. We could make sure that they never left their home city so it would could see them whenever we wished.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I used to live in Eugene, but I've never been to Vermont. Maybe someday!

Half Crazed Runner said...

I haven't run in Vt yet. I'm saving it for when after my hamstring heals more. I love Southern Vt.